Monday, August 19, 2013

An Old Obsession

There was a point in 2011 when I updated this blog regularly, for the sole reason of talking about the new Korean drama I had watched. Then life happened and I stopped blogging about this certain obsession of mine. Not that I gave up on this obsession, but truthfully I watched far less dramas, but I kept myself up to date by reading recaps of all the famous dramas of the season.
Recently as the summers started, I found myself watching three new Korean Dramas, well two new ones and one old one that I had given up on previously. Plus this weekend as I got together with my Korean drama obsessed but not so well versed in the Kdrama obsession, cousin. To introduce her to some old dramas that I had watched and loved, I showed her many MVs (Music Videos) of the Korean dramas that had started my obsession. Like My Princess (2011), Goong (2005), Oh! My Lady (2010), Coffee Prince (2010),  My Girl (2006), Full House (2004) etc.
And while showing her these videos, I realised that these dramas had a special part in my life and that watching them made me happy. So these days when I'm not watching one of the dramas I'm trying to watch an MV of some Korean drama I watched a while back. But there was a problem in this, I could not remember all the dramas I watched, and I wanted to. So I checked my blog, I'm sure I made a list but I couldn't find it. Although I did find my reviews and found them interesting.
This is the reason I am going to write down the name of every Korean drama I have seen and I will keep adding to it. So here it goes, if I have a list like this before, then lets jott this down to that fact that I'm getting older and hence a little forgetful.
1. My Princess
2. Goong
3 Coffee Prince
4. Oh! My Lady
5. My Girl
6. Full House
7. My Name is Kim Sam Soon
8. Smile Again
9. When Its At Night
10. City Hunter
11. The Greatest Love
12. Hello! My Teacher
13. Can You Hear My Heart
14. My Sister In Law Is Nineteen
15. Stars Falling From The Sky
16. Scent Of A Woman
17. Dal Ja's Spring
18. Nice Guy
20. Answer Me 1997
21. You're Beautiful
22. Lie To Me
23. Myung Wol The Spy
24. Save The Last Dance For Me
25. Wonderful Life
26. Protect The Boss
27. 49 Days
28. You've Fallen For me @ Heartstrings
29. 9 End 2 Out
30. City Hall
31. Dae Mul
32. Delightful Girl Choon Hyang
33. Spring Waltz
34. Take Care Of Us, Captain
35. Summer Scent
36. The Snow Queen
37. Will It Snow For Christmas
38. What Star Did You Come From?
39. I Hear Your Voice
40. Secret
41. Secret Garden
42. Fated To Love You
43. Bride Of the Century
44. Master's Sun
45. My Lovely Girl
46.

So Far this is all I remember, I am currently watching Scandal, I Hear Your Voice and finally completing a little drama called The Secret Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment